CLMX Closed Loop Marketing Solution
CLM (Closed Loop Marketing) is a system that advertises on tablet devices but at the same time analyzes customer behaviors and changes the presentation to be given according to the needs of customers, that also records customer behaviors and determines their tendencies, modifies and improves marketing strategies with various analysis.
Thanks to Closed Loop marketing studies, customer attention, behavior quality, and reactions to the given messages enable you to do more refined segmentation for your target audience.
Dr. Philip Kotler selected as a Marketing guru 4 times by Financial Times says: “It is not sufficient to rely on advertisement to carry the burden of communication and creating a brand. Other marketing tools can be much more effective in terms of cost and efficiency and creates more impression on brand image of the company.”
CLMX is an application developed by Bilgi Birikim Sistemleri for Windows 8 and 8.1 devices. This application, it is aimed to provide value-added services in all sectors in which there is one-to-one marketing communication.
If you have CLMX;
• You can include your pictures on your computer, on your tablet, or your pictures attached to your flash memory in your presentation,
• If you have a camera on your device; you can take pictures and include them in your presentation,
• You can organize the content of your presentation,
• You can plan your presentations and also add them to your calendar automatically,
• You can sort and find quickly among your presentations according to the category, favorite state or presentation title and presentation content,
• You can organize your presentations according to the closest plan date, favorite state and the commonly used state,
• You can see a graphical report of your presentation usage statistics,
• You can measure the completion period of the presentation graphically,
• You can see all steps of the given presentation, and slide traces such as how much it stayed in which slides and in which order slides were presented.